OverviewManpower Production/Planner/Scheduler – Ingersoll Contract in Woodstock, ON
Branch Woodstock ON CA
Production/Planner/Scheduler – Ingersoll
3 to 5 years of related office experience in materials planning or manufacturing. Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/ (GMS) Global Manufacturing System…
Do you enjoy coordinating and working in production process of the automotive Industry? Do you thrive on making processes efficient? We have a position for you! One of our top clients are looking for a Planner Expediter Scheduler for their busy Automotive facility. This role will be working Full Time hours. Must be able to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Plans and schedules production or procurement considering mix, manpower, machine capabilities, material availability and customer requirements
– Makes decisions and/or recommendations having substantial impact on plant operation and performance
– Provides follow-up assistance in assuring maximum schedule performance
– Regular contact with others outside the work group
– Monitors and controls inventory reports
– Coordinates implementation of engineering changes
– Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives
– Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals
– Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/ (GMS) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes
– Validating and update BIW (Body in White) Bill of Materials (manual process). This includes the Terrain for the current scrap process.
– Ensure break point of parts coincides with our production Operating Plan (manual process).
– Tracking consignment parts and associated assemblies (manual process).
– Liaison with Material Flow Coordinators on parts tracking and breakpoints.
– Providing accurate bill of material (BOM) and build numbers to Finance Department for month end.
– Updating miscellaneous requirements on daily basis to match plant build schedule.
– Tracking of daily build progress for internal reporting purposes.
– Liaison person to other plant and TRR personnel for inquires and production issues.
– Responsible for the scheduling of bodies to meet daily production.
– Support Scheduler with changes to Operating Plans (moving or down-staging of multiple plant orders)
– Responsible for material relief of scrap bodies.
– Demonstrated high level of ability, Planning and organizational abilities, Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex
– High level of interpersonal and Communication skills to work effectively with others
– Ability to effectively manage multiple issues in a fast paced work environment.
– Strong analytical skills, problem solving and judgment skills.
– Working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications.
– College Diploma or University Degree in related field
– 3 to 5 years of related office experience in materials planning or manufacturing.
– Knowledge of material department operation, manufacturing processes and departmental relationships
– Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required
– Clear criminal background
Are you interested? Apply today!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Woodstock, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25