OverviewManpower Data entry Clerk Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Data entry Clerk
Medical and dental benefits. Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information accurately….
Manpower, a global leader in the staffing industry, has over 50 years of experience servicing clients in the Alberta marketplace.
Our client, a national company specializing in Software Technology is looking for a data entry clerk to join their team. Manpower is currently recruiting detail-oriented individuals for this role. This is a full time temporary position located in Calgary.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Writing reports and present findings to management
Successful candidates require:
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and databases, XML and XSD
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information accurately
- Data mapping skill is an asset
By becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay based on education and experience
- Medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Access to Manpower online university
- Referral bonuses
Looking for an enriching career and to work with an employer who offers great benefits? If you feel you have what our client is looking for, tell us why you are the right person!
If you are an individual with strong organizational and analytical skills, please apply online and create an account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] or contact us at 403.269.6936 and ask for our IT Team.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn about all of the job opportunities Manpower can offer you, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.
734 7th Avenue Southwest
AB Calgary, AB T2P 3P8
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01