OverviewManpower Call Centre Representative Temporary in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Call Centre Representative
Reply to or initiate correspondence to/with branch staff, banking departments. Knowledge or familiarity with banking investment products and financial offers…
Are you a Customer Service professional with proven success in a phone based role?
One of the 5 major Banking Institutions is looking for 6 Customer Service Reps with to work in their Call Centre located near Yonge/Finch. Experience working with wealth management products and services required.
– Provide support or information to internal customers about Wealth products and services, procedures and policies.
– Determine nature of problem, recommend appropriate solutions and research and gather required information.
– Reply to or initiate correspondence to/with branch staff, banking departments
– Provide immediate and courteous response to all inquiries and ensure the escalation or investigation process is initiated when immediate response cannot be provided.
– Handle calls from internal customers on services, practices, or technology issues related to the bank’s Wealth products.
– Avoid entering into advisory discussions that would influence a client’s decision.
– Correct trading errors and adjust client accounts when required.
– Remain abreast of ongoing changes/enhancements, overall economic and financial trends, and products particular to any subjects supported by the Wealth line of business
– Good verbal communication and listening skills
– One to two years of proven customer service skills, preferably in a Call Centre environment.
– Knowledge of Investment Products, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, RIFs, RESPs, and Fixed Term products.
– General understanding of the rules and regulations of the Mutual Funds Dealers Association preferred.
– Knowledge or familiarity with banking investment products and financial offers preferred
– Ability to work effectively in a capacity of support and troubleshooting.
– Good PC Skills (past experience in application/navigational/software support)-Branch experience or knowledge of branch retail environment preferred to be able to understand client needs from the branch perspective.
Flexibility to work any day or shift within the following hours of operation:
Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 am to 9:00pm
Wednesday to Friday: 8:00am to 10:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 7:00pm ( one Saturday per month)
Sunday: 11:00am to 7:00pm
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25