OverviewManitoba Liquor & Lotteries Web Developer Assistant Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Web Developer Assistant
SUMMER STUDENT – FULL TIME TERM Reporting to the Manager, Custom Applications, the summer student will be assisting the Web Development Team learning and
SUMMER STUDENT – FULL TIME TERM
Reporting to the Manager, Custom Applications, the summer student will be assisting the Web
Development Team learning and using the Drupal CMS environment to create and update new and existing
Websites and Web Projects.
• Assist with design, develop, maintain, test, document and support Web related software applications and Websites (Internet, Intranet, Extranet, Portals).
• Assist with design and programming of Websites, Web applications and scripts according to specifications.
• Assist in Planning, and conducting unit testing of Websites, Web applications and Integrations, as well
as, facilitate system testing.
• Minimum of 2 years completed education in a Post-Secondary, a focus towards Computer Science, Business Computing/Web Development.
• Must be returning to studies the following year.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Core competencies for this position include customer service, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust,
achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge. These competencies are deemed important
for the success of the position.
Interested Individuals should apply by submitting a current resume and application to: Email: [email protected] Mail: Human Resources 1555 Buffalo Place Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 1L9 All applications are due by February 16, 2017. We thank all interested applicant, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12