OverviewManitoba Liquor & Lotteries Community Events Team Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Community Events Team
Communications, Sports Recreation, Event Coordination or Volunteer Management and must be. Assist with event activation plans, including program planning, and…
SUMMER STUDENT – FULL TIME TERM Reporting to the Manager, Development, the summer student will serve as a Public Ambassador at Manitoba
Liquor & Lotteries sponsored events and liaise with external events organizers and community organizations.
Summer Students are expected to have a flexible work schedule with availability to work evenings and
• Conduct pre-event planning and training sessions, assist in defining event objectives.
• Assist with event activation plans, including program planning, and detailed event logistics and summaries.
• Support pre-event communications, prepare collateral materials and arrange promotional materials and merchandise for events.
• Assist in the preparation of/and transportation of event equipment, displays, signage, etc.
• Arrange for pick-up and drop-off of promotional and prizing items.
• Pre-event site visits to review venue features, parking arrangements and undertake utility requirements checks.
• Manage all assigned event logistics and attend events representing Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries both in the community and within the Casinos.
• Run event draws and prize promotions as required.
• Transport all materials and equipment to event sites and locations.
• Participate in all set-up and tear-down activities, transport all materials and equipment.
• Assist with post event draw and determine winner(s), contact winners as required and facilitate prize pick- up.
• Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 year completed education in a Post-Secondary Institution in Marketing, Business, Communications, Sports Recreation, Event Coordination or Volunteer Management and must be
returning the following year.
• Must maintain a valid class 5 driver’s license.
• Core competencies for this position include technical/professional knowledge, analytical abilities, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity
and building trust, achieving quality results. These competencies are deemed important for the success
of the position.
Interested Individuals should apply by submitting a current resume and application to: Email: [email protected] Mail: Human Resources 1555 Buffalo Place Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 1L9 All applications are due by February 16, 2017.
We thank all interested applicant, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10