OverviewManitoba Liquor & Lotteries Communications Coordinator Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
External communications materials for media, government and other stakeholders. SUMMER STUDENT – FULL TIME TERM….
SUMMER STUDENT – FULL TIME TERM
Reporting to Director, Strategic Communications, as a member of Corporate Communications &
Social Responsibility, the summer student is responsible for developing communications plans and
collateral materials to support various projects, programs and initiatives. He or she will work primarily
as a member of the Internal Communications department, with a focus on preparing and disseminating
employee information in a timely, proactive and efficient manner, as well as assist in preparing
external communications materials for media, government and other stakeholders.
• Create and edit newsletter stories, briefing notes, issues sheets and new releases.
• Perform desktop publishing duties such as preparing posters, newsletters, bulletins and inserts.
• Plan, coordinate, promote & implement events as required.
• Conduct research and execute project planning.
• Perform general office duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 year completed education in Red River College’s Creative Communications program.
• Must be returning to studies the following year.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and desktop publishing.
• Must maintain a valid class 5 driver’s license.
• Core competencies for this position include customer service, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust,
achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge. These competencies are deemed
important for the success of the position.
Interested Individuals should apply by submitting a current resume and application to: Email: [email protected] Mail: Human Resources 1555 Buffalo Place Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 1L9 All applications are due by February 16, 2017. We thank all interested applicant, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11