OverviewMANITOBA LIQUOR AND LOTTERIES CORPORATION Senior Network Integration Specialist Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
MANITOBA LIQUOR AND LOTTERIES CORPORATION
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Senior Network Integration Specialist
Provide highest level (Tier III) of internal IT support. A minimum of nine years’ experience in an IT support and service delivery role supporting enterprise…
Full Time Employment Opportunity
Reporting to Manager, Technical Support, the Senior Network Integration Specialist is responsible for the design and integration of enterprise network systems, platforms, and technologies corporate-wide; and determines capacities and capabilities of each system to ensure operational requirements are met. The incumbent is responsible for providing network system administration, installation, configuration and the highest level of troubleshooting support (Tier III) for all computer environments. As the Tier III support contact, the incumbent’s objective is to assist the Senior Problem Analyst in identifying the root cause of problems and consequently prevent incidents to the Service Desk.
- Create the design, and lead the installation and integration of network systems into the organization’s infrastructure.
- Apply Enterprise Architecture principles, standards, and methodology to ensure effective solution design.
- Participate as the senior technical lead on project teams.
- Design, draft, and maintain system and infrastructure documentation, including build, configuration and recovery.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and repair network related systems.
- Lead technical staff for medium sized projects of medium to high complexity.
- Design IT infrastructure components and deliver projects on budget, on time, and in scope.
- Provide direction and support to Computer Operations on maintaining network related infrastructure and integration including, but not limited to, monitoring, firmware/software releases, system configuration and maintenance.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and upgrade network related infrastructure.
- Manage network systems, including capacity, firmware/software releases, monitoring and control systems.
- Analyze system performance metrics.
- Recommend adjustments to production systems to improve and maintain service levels and support Computer Operations with implementation.
- Schedule and execute System Change Requests.
- Investigate, resolve, and document user service concerns. Provide highest level (Tier III) of internal IT support.
- Recover organizational services/systems in a timely manner as dictated by Recovery Objectives, and document all actions and resolutions in the support/knowledge database.
- Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a recognized degree or diploma program in an IT related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
- A minimum of nine years’ experience in an IT support and service delivery role supporting enterprise class systems and applications.
- Proven experience in superior customer service delivery and support.
- Proven project coordination experience.
- Continuous upgrading and learning is required to remain current in information technology.
- The core competencies for this position include customer service, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust, achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge. These competencies are deemed important for the success of the position and organization.
- Bilingual (French/English) language skills.
Salary: $34.76 – $42.75
Bargaining Unit: CUPE
Location: Milt Stegall Drive
Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.mbll.ca/jobs or by submitting a resume and application to:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Human Resources
1555 Buffalo Place
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2X1
All applications are due by October 5, 2015
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24