OverviewMANITOBA INSTITUTE OF TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY Food Services Coordinator Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
MANITOBA INSTITUTE OF TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Food Services Coordinator
Restaurant management experience is preferred. Red Seal Cook. Responsible for cooking breakfast daily from 8:00 to 8:45 am….
Manitoba Institute of Trades & Technology, a public institution committed to providing quality, high school and post-secondary education, invites applications from qualified individuals interested in joining its team.
Full-Time: Mondays to Fridays – 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
This is a term position to cover a parental leave that will commence in mid-October or early November 2015.
The Food Services Coordinator ensures the effective operation of the Henlow Campus cafeteria and coordinates catering requests for MITT events.
- Oversees the delivery of food services in the Henlow Campus cafeteria.
- Responsible for cooking breakfast daily from 8:00 to 8:45 am.
- Responsible for catering, ordering, billing, and inventory processes.
- Works collaboratively with the Culinary Arts & Design instructors to ensure ongoing food services in the cafeteria.
- Works with scheduled Culinary Arts & Design students to provide enhanced practical skill development in the cafeteria while meeting food services’ needs.
- Works with Hotel & Hospitality instructors around set-up for large catered functions.
- Directs the activities of the Culinary Assistant/Cashier, Culinary Arts & Design students and any additional staff required to provide cafeteria or catering services.
- Red Seal Cook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with and monitoring budgets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to make presentations
- Restaurant management experience is preferred
- Supervisor experience
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Lori Propp, Human Resources Manager, [email protected]
Quote competition #2015-062 in the email subject line
Application deadline: September 28, 2015
Starting salary: $50,154 gross
MITT is committed to an employment equity practice that achieves a workforce reflective of the citizens it serves.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-22