OverviewManitoba Government Space Inventory Technical Officer Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Space Inventory Technical Officer
Certificate in Drafting or Building Technology or suitable combination of experience and education. An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and…
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
The Space Inventory Technical Officer works in the Real Estate and Contract Services Branch of Infrastructure and Transportation.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled top work in Canada.
- Certificate in Drafting or Building Technology or suitable combination of experience and education.
- Experience in maintaining a drawing inventory and/or library.
- Extensive experience in producing building drawings with AutoCAD.
- Experience in interpreting and explaining architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Knowledge of current drafting procedures, techniques, practices and equipment and their application.
- Extensive experience in drafting procedures including field dimensions data input and maintenance of base plan files.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain effective working relationships with various government departments.
- Knowledge of survey, engineering and architectural principles.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Reporting to the Director of Real Estate and Contract Services, the Space Inventory Technical Officer is responsible for producing base plan drawings in an AutoCAD environment. Other functions in the position include drafting responsibilities, creation and amendment of master data, data gathering and verification of space inventory as well as managing the drawing library.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-11