OverviewManager Public Sector Transformation in Victoria, BC
Branch Victoria BC CA
Manager Public Sector Transformation
practice advises governments at all levels to… 5 years of relevant work experience Knowledge of government finances, financial reporting is an asset Post…
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte-and we’re proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You’ll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. Our Public Sector Transformation practice advises governments at all levels to identify and implement strategies and solutions to align their objectives, processes, people and systems and to achieve new levels of performance. You’ll learn from our leaders with deep public sector experience, and you’ll contribute to our collegial and collaborative approaches so appreciated by our clients.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a Manager you will:
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential
- Cultivate relationships with clients and posses a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of government finances, financial reporting is an asset
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation (MPA or MBA) is a strong asset
- Prior consulting and/or public sector experience is an asset
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- A passion for public policy and government
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-07-13