OverviewMajor’s Logging Limited Administrative Assistant Part Time in Deer Lake, NL
Major’s Logging Limited
Branch Deer Lake NL CA
Deer Lake, NL
Special Projects as assigned. The Company has been a mechanical logging contractor for the local pulp and paper mill for many years and has been involved in…
Administrative Assistant/Office Clerk
Major’s Logging Limited is actively recruiting a Part-Time Administrative Assistant/Office Clerk. This position is based at the head office in Deer Lake, NL.
Major’s Logging Limited is a Deer Lake, Newfoundland based logging and construction Company. The Company has been a mechanical logging contractor for the local pulp and paper mill for many years and has been involved in various construction projects throughout Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Assist with weekly payroll
- Data entry and file maintenance (new item set-ups, PO input, other allocation entries)
- Generate, maintain and manage reports designed to provide support to the Administrative Manager and Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person
- Provide additional administrative support for the office team as requested.
- Special Projects as assigned
The skills and requirements for this position are as follows:
- Knowledge and Experience with Simply Accounting is mandatory
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving and ability to prioritize work
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
Major’s Logging Limited is offering $17.50/hour for 15-20 hours/week. There is potential for this position to require more hours depending on work demand and the ideal candidate would be available for vacation cover for other office personnel.
Major’s Logging Limited values diversity amongst our workforce and therefore encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including members of underrepresented groups. Underrepresented groups include: women in non-traditional roles, those from visible minority groups, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Voluntary identification of members from these underrepresented groups is encouraged upon application.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Only those applications that are being considered will be contacted for a follow-up interview.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Resumes may also be faxed to 709-635-4367
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Deer Lake, NL, CA
Posted on: 2014-11-30