OverviewMaersk Supply Service Canada Training and Recruitment Coordinator Canada – Maternity Leave Position Temporary in St. John’s, NL
Maersk Supply Service Canada
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Training and Recruitment Coordinator Canada – Maternity Leave Position
St. John’s, NL
Benefits administration and disability management. Lyngby | Local | Human Resources | Ref.:….
Lyngby | Local | Human Resources | Ref.: MS-082737
If you are looking for an opportunity to work ashore with the Operations team in St. John’s, NL, then this might be the right challenge for you.
You will be given an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally. In Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialized organization, providing reliable, safe and efficient marine services to the global oil and gas industry.
As Training and Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination and resource allocation for daily tasks within the section and ensure deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Handle seafarer’s training requirements and liaise with MSS Training and Compliance section to ensure training is planned and in adherence to competence matrices.
- Coordinate updates in competency matrix to reflect any regulatory, industry and company required changes.
- Efficient interface with the Commercial, Marine Standards and Operations departments.
- Ensure training data in MAPS for seafarer’s is updated, including training days.
- Invoice processing as per approval/authorization limits.
- Assist in the recruitment of seafarers with certificate checks, interviews and hiring process.
- Benefits administration and disability management.
Who we are looking for
You are passionate about ensuring high training standards and provide excellent service to our seafarers.
You will have strong organizational skills with attention to detail along with the following:
- Knowledge of STCW, MLC and other marine conventions is preferred.
- Industry related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Last application date: 31 August 2015.
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
Maersk Supply Service provides marine services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. Maersk Supply Service is the market leader in deep-water services such as anchor handling in ultra-deep water, mooring installations, rig moves and transport of equipment to drilling rigs and production units. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of more than 1800 offshore and 250 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John’s, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service has the scope to help you achieve even your most ambitious career. We are a part of the Maersk Group which employs around 89,000 people in over 130 countries.
Maersk Supply Service belongs to the Group’s fifth core business Services & Other Shipping, which apart from Maersk Supply Service consists of Damco, Maersk Tankers and Svitzer.
Apply online at www.maersksupplyservice.com
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18