OverviewMaersk Supply Service Canada HSEQ Area Manager Canada – Maternity Leave Position (approx 9 Months) Temporary in St. John’s, NL
Maersk Supply Service Canada
Branch St. John’s NL CA
HSEQ Area Manager Canada – Maternity Leave Position (approx 9 Months)
St. John’s, NL
Support and encourage appropriate levels of risk management and awareness, and evaluate compliance with the same….
Lyngby | Temporary | Health/Safety/Security/Environment/Quality | Ref.: MS-082941
Are you passionate about marine safety and compliance and providing quality service to our operations team and our customers? This may be a good opportunity for you.
You will be given an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills through insight into our way of doing business globally. In Maersk Supply Service you will be working with a highly specialized organization, providing reliable, safe and efficient marine services to the oil and gas industry.
The HSEQ Area Manager is responsible for the following:
- Provide support to respective Operations Fleet Group on all HSEQ matters.
- Provide support to vessel masters and crews in the respective area of operation on all HSEQ matters.
- Provide the local contact with appropriate local authorities on all matters connected with HSEQ.
- Respond to and process all Incident Reports
- Ensure that all incidents have root causes established, action plan agreed and actions distributed to the vessel and/or internal departments as required.
- Investigate all incidents sustained in respective area of operation as per the ‘Incident Reporting and Investigation Matrix’.
- Respond to and process all applicable Safety Observation Cards and Safety Committee Minutes.
- Support and drive agreed HSEQ initiatives.
- Support and encourage appropriate levels of risk management and awareness, and evaluate compliance with the same.
- Ensure HSEQ performance is communicated to fleet groups on a regular basis
- Attend customer safety meetings as required.
- Provide support in 3rd party vessel audits when requested.
- Support preparation of bid proposals where HSEQ material is required.
- Visit each vessel based locally at appropriate agreed intervals
Who we are looking for
You are dedicated safety professional that would meet the following criteria:
- Senior Accident Investigator
- Occupational Health and Safety or Safety Engineering Diploma.
- ISM Lead Auditor (Desirable)
* Marine Background would be an asset.
*Must present a clear code of conduct certificate
*Must hold a valid drivers licence
*Must be able to work flexible hours.
Last application date: 14 September 2015.
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
Maersk Supply Service provides marine services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. Maersk Supply Service is the market leader in deep-water services such as anchor handling in ultra-deep water, mooring installations, rig moves and transport of equipment to drilling rigs and production units. Maersk Supply Service employs an international staff of more than 1800 offshore and 250 onshore people. Headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark, Maersk Supply Service is represented globally with offices in Aberdeen, St. John’s, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Luanda and Perth. Maersk Supply Service has the scope to help you achieve even your most ambitious career. We are a part of the Maersk Group which employs around 89,000 people in over 130 countries.
Maersk Supply Service belongs to the Group’s fifth core business Services & Other Shipping, which apart from Maersk Supply Service consists of Damco, Maersk Tankers and Svitzer.
Apply online at www.maersksupplyservice.com
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18