OverviewMackenzie Health CLERK TYPIST – CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PROGRAM (15-476MH) Temporary in Richmond Hill, ON
Branch Richmond Hill ON CA
CLERK TYPIST – CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PROGRAM (15-476MH)
Richmond Hill, ON
Provides administrative and clerical support for the Program including telephone and reception duties compiling statistics and preparing billing statements….
Provides administrative and clerical support for the Program including telephone and reception duties compiling statistics and preparing billing statements.
- Secretarial/Office Administration certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Working experience in Chronic Kidney Disease, preferred.
- Able to discern relevant information to make effective judgments and decisions.
- Computer skills in a Windows environment with knowledge of a variety of computer programs/applications. (I.e. Windows XP, Word, Excel, Microsoft, Outlook etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Primary assignment at the Oak Ridges Satellite Site, however may be assigned to the Mackenzie Health Main Site and the Vaughan Satellite Site based on operational needs.
- Able to prioritize appropriately to effectively deal with a variety and volume of work.
- Proven interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to speak a second language, an asset.
- Self-motivated to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Experience in statistical analysis an asset.
- Proven attendance record.
- Demonstrates understanding and complies with patient and staff safety policies and procedures that foster a safe and inclusive environment for all.
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Effectively uses empathy in interactions with others.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
- Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Mackenzie Health is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to [email protected] . Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Richmond Hill, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-11-19