OverviewLuxury Retreats User Interface and Experience Design – One Year Maternity Leave Contract Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
User Interface and Experience Design – One Year Maternity Leave Contract
3+ years of experience in a user experience design role; Test and review final designs, along with the QA and Product Management teams….
What is it like to be a User Interface and Experience Designer at Luxury Retreats? In this creative role, you will use your cutting edge sense of visual design to maximize our user experience, determining the look and feel of our website and other digital tools.
*This position is a one year maternity leave contract.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
• Share research and insight on trends and best practices associated with web design, ergonomics, and user experience;
• Collaborate with stakeholders and Product Managers to conceptualize new products and improve existing solutions (Website, Internal Tools, Supplier Tools, Apps);
• Create initial concepts, wireframes, mock ups, and prototypes;
• Play a key role in the visual design of new features and ongoing refinements to existing features;
• Work with Product Management teams to communicate user specifications and ensure correct implementation;
• Design usability testing protocols and manage testing sessions at appropriate milestones during product development;
• Test and review final designs, along with the QA and Product Management teams.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
• 3+ years of experience in a user experience design role;
• Strong background in user interface design & knowledge of user experience best practices;
• Experience developing user interfaces for mobile devices;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders and the Product Management team;
• Solid experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, emerging growth environment with pressure to meet tight deadlines;
• Autonomous, yet able to be an active collaborator with teams of designers, product managers and software developers.
This is not your average day job! Under the LRI roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
• A dynamic & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work;
• An airy loft-like environment;
• A casual dress code; we want your brain, not your clothes;
• A private on-site gym with showers and towel service to keep you in shape if you want to;
• Bicycle racks and a location right across the Lachine Canal and its bike path;
• Gourmet meals at our on-site resto-café with access to our private terrace;
• A metro to office shuttle.
At LRI, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!
Please note only retained candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18