OverviewLuxury Retreats Social Media Editor – One Year Maternity Leave Contract Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Social Media Editor – One Year Maternity Leave Contract
Editorial / Feature Writing experience is an asset. Work closely with the Editorial team to plan the Content Calendar;…
What is it like to be a Social Media Editor at Luxury Retreats? Using your sharp writing skills and strong intuition for content strategy, you will maintain Luxury Retreats’ social media presence and be a key asset to reaching our highly connected audience.
*This position is a one year maternity leave contract.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
• Conceptualize and execute Luxury Retreats’ ongoing social media strategy;
• Be the public voice of Luxury Retreats on social media;
• Monitor and respond to social comments and questions within target response times;
• Work closely with the Editorial team to plan the Content Calendar;
• Manage Content Distribution campaigns and bidding for Luxury Retreats Magazine;
• Analyze social media data and deliver against departmental objectives;
• Maintain Luxury Retreats’ internal Enterprise Social Network;
• Work closely with the Marketing team on cross-channel initiatives.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
• 3+ Years’ Experience in a Community Manager / Social Media Manager position;
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism;
• Proven project management skills;
• Socially savvy with an addiction to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter;
• Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Content Syndication networks;
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics;
• Exceptional English writing skills with BTC experience;
• Editorial / Feature Writing experience is an asset.
This is not your average day job! Under the LRI roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
• A dynamic & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work;
• An airy loft-like environment;
• A casual dress code; we want your brain, not your clothes;
• A private on-site gym with showers and towel service to keep you in shape if you want to;
• Bicycle racks and a location right across the Lachine Canal and its bike path;
• Tasty subsidized gourmet meals in our resto-café.
• A metro to office shuttle.
At LRI, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!
Please note only retained candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18