OverviewLUSH Cosmetics All Staff- Seasonal Hiring Temporary in Red Deer, AB
Branch Red Deer AB CA
All Staff- Seasonal Hiring
Red Deer, AB
Growing in your LUSH knowledge and helping others grow around you. An education in natural ingredients, ethical sourcing, and sustainable hair and skin care…
LUSH ALL STAFF- SEASONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Lush is an international retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics that is known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism, and a fun & funky store atmosphere. We are passionate about LUSH’s ethical edge: no animal testing, minimal packaging, creative buying, fresh and handmade products and giving back through our Charity Pot program.
Every year we double our shop floor teams to give our customers an amazing holiday shopping experience. If you are enthusiastic about customer service, passionate about products, and thrive in a team environment, then the Lush Life is right for you!
- A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- 50% off all our products so that you feel fresh everyday
- The opportunity to participate as an activist in our ethical campaigns
- A dynamic, fast paced, growing business where personal development is encouraged
- An education in natural ingredients, ethical sourcing, and sustainable hair and skin care practices
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Interacting constantly with customers through product demos and consultations
- Learning LUSH product knowledge, history, and practices
- Exceeding last year’s sales numbers and/or your budget for the day
- Participating enthusiastically in store contests, trainings and meetings
- Seeking feedback from management and coworkers to improve your performance
- Maintaining store standards with pride
- Growing in your LUSH knowledge and helping others grow around you
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to create genuine customer interactions
- Demonstrated ability to actively demonstrate LUSH products on our customers
- Demonstrated ability to learn LUSH product knowledge and apply it on the floor
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Some retail, customer service, beauty or cosmetics experience
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
- In person at the shop, bring a copy of your resume and ask for the manager
Thanks for your interest in LUSH! Due to the high volume of applicants, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best of luck on your job search, and don’t forget to follow us for even MORE opportunities.
At LUSH , we believe when we continue to foster a culture of inclusion and respect within a diverse workforce, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We recruit from a variety of employment agencies, community groups, non-profits, and online social and job sites, and in our business practices, strive to leverage the gift that diversity brings.
LUSH North America unequivocally supports equal opportunity employment for all applicants regardless of religion, race, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, differently abled, adverse mental health, and other characteristics both defined, protected and enforced by the law under federal or provincial/state jurisdiction.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Red Deer, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08