Overviewlululemon athletica Global Community Coordinator – 1 year Contract Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Global Community Coordinator – 1 year Contract
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives….
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
Most companies call us ‘Marketing’ but we’re way cooler than most companies. We are the team that creates conversation about our brand, hosts radical events and builds authentic relationships with athletes and yoga/fitness leaders. We generously share our culture of developing leaders, personal responsibility and goal setting to elevate the world from mediocrity to greatness.
a day in the life of a global community coordinator
- You are the administrative, organizational champion that supports both the global community and North America community team in the operational and product components of the business
- You are a product guru, who uses our various product facilitation systems (SODA, MMS) to support and implement product-based initiatives and make our community product strategy a success
- You have excellent excel skills and use these daily to provide order to community and finance in the realm of gift cards
- You are a critical thinker and are a proactive problem solver
- You set up our global yoga ambassador program and store ambassador programs and for financial success through invoice processing and tracking
- You support various experiences and events (projects) that are a part of the community strategy, from planning to execution (from travel to food to booking a band)
- You have a strong relationship with our DC and product partners and you in constant communication with them about ongoing projects
The finer print
- You walk-the-talk: you like to sweat, often
- You are considered an expert in the lululemon brand identity as it relates to community, and can make key decisions as it relates to yoga and relationships.
- You have proven leadership skills, and can inspire and enroll others
- You are a self-starter project manager and have the ability to work independently
- You are organized, yet can be flexible to take on the unexpected
- You know your 80/20 and are not afraid to say no.
- You are a relator and a connector; building rapport with others is something that comes effortlessly to you
Store Support Center
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23