OverviewLoyaltyOne Operations Administrator Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
A degree in Computer Science or related field Enthusiasm and experience working in an Agile team environment 3+ years of directly related work experience in an…
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America’s leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including Precima and the AIR MILES Reward Program, each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne’s continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
What you will do
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for providing front line support for various front end and back office facing applications used at LoyaltyOne. You will work closely with our Service Desk and other key internal support groups to ensure an effective management of all application issues to minimize impact to the end users.
You will be expected to conduct deployments/application releases and also contribute to the development of new features and enhancements by using a continuous improvement mentality approach.
You will be expected to work on a shift work rotation that does involve working nights as per business needs.
Who you are:
- You have continually demonstrated sound judgement with a keen eye for details and tenacity for solving complex problems
- You have proven analytical skills utilizing data for sound decision-making and providing best advice
- You strive for continuous improvement in both yourself and your team in meaningful ways.
- You are someone others look to for solving complex problems, bounce ideas off and providing an alternate viewpoint
- Recognizing changing technologies, you consistently take steps to proactively further your development
- You thrive as both an individual contributor and team member, consistently taking accountability for results
We are looking for you to bring to the team:
- A desire to learn and grow
- Passion, excitement and creativity
- Open mind to new ideas and delivery
- Positive energy and influence
Technologies that we use or will be using. Help us discover and learn more!
- Windows Server and Desktop Administration
- UNIX RHEL and Solaris Administration
You would describe yourself as having:
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Enthusiasm and experience working in an Agile team environment
- 3+ years of directly related work experience in an IT Operational Support role
- Informatica experience would be a plus
Interesting perks at LoyaltyOne:
- High impact role with interesting challenges
- Flexible hours and strong work life balance
- Free Starbucks coffee and lattes
- Subsidized catered bistro café
- On-site gym and massage therapy
- Great health and wellness benefits
- Located directly above St. Patrick Subway station
- One of the highest performing companies in the market (NYSE: ADS)
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in e-verify.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25