OverviewLowe’s Companies Centralized Delivery Coordinator Full Time in Milton, ON
Branch Milton ON CA
Centralized Delivery Coordinator
Since entering Canada, Lowe’s has invested in supporting community improvement projects, providing safe and affordable housing, and building interest and…
Why Lowe’s? It’s more than a place to work; it’s a place to make a difference!
When Lowe’s opens a new store, we invest in the community. We work hard to be a good neighbour and we’re committed to supporting efforts that enrich the lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate.
Like that first small hardware store, Lowe’s is a place where you’ll feel welcomed. Lowe’s friendly personal help is always available, whether you’ve got a complex project or simple question, we’re there for you! The way we see it, “big box” shouldn’t mean little service. If this sounds like something you value, then there is an exciting career waiting here for you.
Centralized Delivery (CD) is a new program within the Regional Distribution Centre designed to deliver various products direct to customers. The CD Coordinator is responsible for executing the CD internal processes to ensure the successful and on time execution of Centralized Delivery as a whole. The CD Coordinator will work closely with our operations, planning teams and stores to ensure all CD needs and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are being met.
This position is scheduled as a condensed work week, Monday-Thursday 12:30 PM – 11:00 PM , however may require occasionally being available outside of these hours.
Duties & Responsibilities: · Work cross functionally to ensure inventory is available to fulfill all CD deliveries and meet KPIs
· Execute assigned tasks accurately and as scheduled
· Ensure the prompt, efficient and accurate handling of merchandise
· Identify, allocate and prepare Centralized Delivery labels for picking and loading as well as SOE (store order express) orders for loading to stores
· Breaking and organizing labels
· Answer store calls and work directly with store representatives to address any concerns and/or provide information regarding available inventory
· Run and send daily reporting
· Identify and recommend ways to improve existing processes
· Action reporting to resolve exceptions causing issues
· Communicate any system issues that impair the ability to effectively execute demand · Assist other support functions as time permits
· Performs other duties as directed by the Centralized Delivery Coach
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Computer experience and familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems is preferred
· Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access and Word
· Familiarity with distribution center operations
· Successfully manages multiple tasks simultaneously
· Demonstrated team-building skills
· Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts among team members
· Analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex problems
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Demonstrates assertiveness when communicating unpopular requirements
· Approaches change optimistically; adjusts quickly and proficiently to changing work environments
· Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or holidays as required
Benefits at a Glance:
Comprehensive Health Coverage · Health including Prescription Drug, Vision Care, Paramedical Practitioner and Hospital Room Coverage
· Health Care Spending Account
Retirement Benefits · Stock Purchase Plan – 15% Discount
· Lowe’s Retirement Savings Program – Lowe’s matching contributions immediately
Income Protection · Basic Sick Pay
· Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
Other Benefits · 10% Employee Discount
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Public Holidays
Life & Accident Insurance · Basic Employee Life
· Optional Employee Life
· Optional Dependent Life
· Basic Employee Accidental Death & Dismemberment
· Optional Employee Accidental Death & Dismemberment
· Business Travel Accident
It’s an exciting time to begin a career with Lowe’s Canada! We continue to focus on our Canadian growth and bringing the Lowe’s brand closer to the customer. In 2015, we announced plans to open 14 new stores, which will enhance our presence in Western Canada, strengthen our base in Ontario, and create 2,000 new jobs in Canada! Since entering Canada, Lowe’s has invested in supporting community improvement projects, providing safe and affordable housing, and building interest and generating awareness amongst youth about skilled trades education and careers in Canada.
Although times have changed since we first opened our doors in Canada, Lowe’s values have not: the company remains committed to offering a differentiated assortment of home improvement products, while delivering superior customer service.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Milton, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31