OverviewLondon Life Marketing Administrative Assistant Temporary in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Marketing Administrative Assistant
A career progression that demonstrates strong organizational and administrative skills Knowledge of group retirement products an asset Ability to communicate…
Great-West Life is currently looking for a Marketing Administrative Assistant to join our Group Retirement Services team in downtown Halifax, NS. This is a temporary, full-time opportunity (March 20, 2017 to April 30, 2017) to use your administrative expertise building a career as part of a team dedicated to improving the physical, mental and financial well-being of Canadians.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Client Services this role provides administrative support to sales and service representatives.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Preparing sales proposals and enrollment materials
- Assisting with presentation development, document scanning, photocopying, courier/mail and phone inquiries
- Maintaining database of client, advisor and office contact information
- Assisting in the preparation of various reports for the office
- Providing professional and knowledgeable sales and service support
- Redirecting inquiries from plan administrators and advisors
- Performing general office duties as required
To be successful in this role, the Marketing Assistant demonstrates these qualifications and competencies:
- A career progression that demonstrates strong organizational and administrative skills
- Knowledge of group retirement products an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally demonstrating a polished, professional phone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing (email, reports, memos and letters)
- Ability to maintain focus on administrative tasks demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively use MS Office programs at an advanced level (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, organize work and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive compensation and benefits in addition to opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Please submit your information online to express interest in this opportunity.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential .
If you’d like to know the status of your application, please return to our website regularly for updates.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25