OverviewLockheed Martin Corporation Junior Software Developer – JAVA Full Time in Montréal, QC
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Branch Montréal QC CA
Junior Software Developer – JAVA
Software development, predominately using Java. Knowledge of Agile software development process. Graduate in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering,…
Participate as an active member of a Software Engineering Team in an Agile environment, defining forward thinking solutions, researching, developing and integrating concepts and products.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Software development, predominately using Java
- Software architecture, design and requirements analysis
- Unit testing and documentation
- Integration and deployment
- Trade-off analysis and prototype
- Participating in design reviews.
Lockheed Martin Canada, headquartered in Ottawa, is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 98,000 people worldwide, including nearly 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 75 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of major programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.
Clearance required for role
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Graduate in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- New Graduate or 1-3 years’ work experience with Java development
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Familiar with software version tools (i.e. Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of recognized software/system engineering processes
- Well organized, capable of planning, scheduling and prioritizing work
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in French and English
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10