OverviewLoblaw Staff Pharmacist (Dartmouth), NS Part Time in Lower Sackville, NS
Branch Lower Sackville NS CA
Staff Pharmacist (Dartmouth), NS
Lower Sackville, NS
Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies. Working in partnership with internal resources and other healthcare providers…
Loblaw Companies Limited is Canada’s largest food distributor and leading merchandise enterprise. Loblaw is committed to being Canada’s best food, health, and home retailer. We offer an array of services, including professional pharmacy services. By being located in various Loblaw stores, DRUGStore Pharmacy enjoys a presence in almost 500 communities spanning 10 provinces and 2 territories, making DRUGStore Pharmacy one of the top 3 retail pharmacy outlets.
At DRUGStore Pharmacy we are currently seeking healthcare practitioners with a primary focus on healthy living. Working in partnership with internal resources and other healthcare providers in the communities, we deliver the best possible care to all of our patients.
If you are a pharmacist who is looking for a great opportunity that provides growth, development and a great work environment then we have the opportunity for you! At DRUGStore Pharmacy we offer a balanced work environment with an excellent compensation and benefits plan which includes:
• Lucrative and competitive compensation package
• Annual bonus plan
• Company stock purchase plan
• Employee discount program
• Comprehensive health and dental benefits
• On-going career development and training programs
• Healthy work / life balance – no 24-hour store locations
• A complete health care destination
• Opportunity to work with seasoned professionals
• Participate in our monthly customer clinic day events
• Career growth and development (Our Pharmacy Senior Management Operations Team, consists of current practicing Pharmacists promoted from within our own pharmacies across Canada)
• Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Pharmacists license a must.
• Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
• Excellent leadership and performance management skills required.
• Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans.
• Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Lower Sackville, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24