OverviewLoblaw SAP Operations Clerk, PT Part Time in Penticton, BC
Branch Penticton BC CA
SAP Operations Clerk, PT
What is SAP Operations? We’re looking for Talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting…
We have an opening for a part-time SAP Operations Clerk in our Penticton, BC location. What is SAP Operations? They are the team responsible for managing the price labels, plan-o-grams, and other computer-assisted tasks. This job is not an office job. You will be on the sales floor, maintaining the display, pricing, & merchandising initatives of the company!
We’re looking for Talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way! As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
Providing exceptional customer service Ensuring accurate product scanning Executing company-directed promotions and programs Maintaining product displays At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community.
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package. Job Qualifications This job involves work with computers (desktop and handheld) using in-store applications. Training is provided on the applications; however potential candidates MUST have good computer skills. You will also be required to work on the sales floor.
Applicants will need:
- The ability to work with computers
- Must be able to work in a fast and efficent mannor
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a good attention to detail
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to give the BEST customer service
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to follow all corporate policies (dress code, food safe handling, etc)
- The ability to layout a space according to a written plan (plan-o-gram)
- The ability to read and write in English
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Penticton, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23