OverviewLoblaw Recruiter (Temp) Temporary in Surrey, BC
Branch Surrey BC CA
Proficiency with PC applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and web recruitment tools, including social media Our Commitment Accommodation is available upon…
• Support Hiring Managers in all areas of the recruitment process: preparation of postings, sourcing/screening/interviewing and reference checks.
• Act as coach to hiring managers and HR Managers on recruitment processes, determining job requirements, and developing strategic solutions.
• Identify creative and effective recruitment methods, including social media channels, targeted advertising, niche job boards, and networking to attract right fit candidates.
• Maintain effective relationships with internal business partners, external recruiting agencies and vendors.
• Implement best in class processes to proactively source and identify talent for critical roles.
• Recruit for all levels including critical positions.
• Ensure key performance indicators are used to measure recruitment success (ie. time to fill, quality of candidate, cost of hire, retention, agency utilization) and report to business unit on a weekly and period basis.
• Build and utilize social and professional networking platforms to identify and source top talent.
• Post-secondary education with at least 1-2 years of progressive recruitment experience.
• University degree, corporate recruitment experience and CHRP is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking System software
• Excellent client service skills with proven experience in building relationships at all levels of the business and ensuring service standards are met.
• Ability to be tactical in rolling out practical recruitment programs and initiatives that are aligned with overall organizational goals.
• A sound understanding of the national recruitment landscape and particular regional differences of attracting top talent.
• Strong communication, influencing, innovation, project management and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a large, fast-paced and changing environment.
• Familiarity with using metrics to measure and report progress to client group(s).
• Proficiency with PC applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and web recruitment tools, including social media
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12