OverviewLoblaw Marketing Specialist, Online Grocery – Loblaw Digital Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Marketing Specialist, Online Grocery – Loblaw Digital
Works with internal cross-functional partners including Trading, Product, Technology, Design, Demand Generation, and external agency partners, to coordinate and…
99 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3J8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
- Collaborates with Senior Marketing Manager, Online Grocery, on development of marketing programs including strategy development, and tactical execution.
- Works with internal cross-functional partners including Trading, Product, Technology, Design, Demand Generation, and external agency partners, to coordinate and develop programs which support marketing initiatives.
- Works with central Brand Marketing teams to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned and integrated with key brand pillars and value proposition messaging.
- Assists with managing and execution of weekly tracking of, but not limited to, marketing calendar, business updates, and periodic reviews.
- Develop and manage project work streams including project management and follow-ups, proof’s and approvals, purchase orders and budget reconciliation
- Conducts pre- and post-campaign reporting and analysis; identifies trends and provides recommendations for improvements.
- University or college degree in business, marketing or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in retail, advertising, marketing or merchandising environment
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in order to effectively source information, obtain approvals and build relationships
- Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Project management experience
Key Measures (Performance Indicators):
- Go-to-market execution success
- Sales and penetration versus plan
- Drives awareness levels and visits
- Ability to assist delivering programs within budget
- Marketing communication effectives to drive sales and ROI
This is a 14 month contract position
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Type of Role:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Loblaw recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02