OverviewLoblaw Joe Fresh Assistant Supervisor- Nights Full Time in London, ON
Branch London ON CA
Joe Fresh Assistant Supervisor- Nights
Knowledge of applicable legislation as it pertains to the retail food industry, i.e. Food Premise Regulation (food safety), Occupational Health and Safety Act…
The Real Canadian Superstore, London- Oakridge Mall location is looking for an Assistant Joe Fresh Supervisor- Nights!
We’re looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales.
In this exciting role,you will:
Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention
Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
Be accountable for departmental financial objectives
Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community.
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package
– Strong leadership skills.
– Management or sales experience in a general merchandise/hard-line retail department including knowledge of purchasing pricing, financial analysis.
– Previous retail work experience specific to retail operations required.
– Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty.
– Understanding and genuine concern for meeting the needs of the customer.
– Demonstrated merchandising and promotional skills.
– Excellent listening and communication skills.
– Ability to analyze and evaluate own work regularly.
– Ability to analyze, and evaluate the work of others as well as coach those people.
– Goal and achievement oriented.
– Working knowledge of the Collective Agreement.
– Knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Westfair, SAP, Telxon, STAS and ELVIS would be an asset.
– Flexible and adaptable to change.
– Able to plan and organize effectively.
– Well defined problem-solving and decision-making skills.
– Able to delegate duties and responsibilities (appropriate uses of resources and people).
– Well-balanced concern for both people and task.
– Knowledge of applicable legislation as it pertains to the retail food industry, i.e. Food Premise Regulation (food safety), Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations etc.
– Knowledgeable of the Company Mission/Policy Statements and general and specific policies and procedures.
– Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: London, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18