OverviewLoblaw Financial Administrator- Interim Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Financial Administrator- Interim
1-2 years formal education and/or training in accounting, finance and/or business administration program is an asset….
Responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, ensuring the above balance to the general ledger
• Identify and analyze reports related to store financials
• Complete weekly and monthly financial reporting including the tracking and reconciliation of expenses
• Assist in preparation and communicate key financial data for store management
• Ensuring store has appropriate supplies/controllable expenses in alignment with store needs and budget
• Accountable for financial processes linked to inventory processes and ensuring all mandatory pre-inventory checklists and paperwork are complete by designates
• Data entry
• Responsible for file maintenance including LAR, store spreadsheets, price integrity reports, audits, sweep logs, temperature logs, etc
• Processing of weekly payroll for hourly colleagues and all other payroll related tasks
• Coordinate the recruitment, selection and orientation process for part-time colleagues
• Manage communication with store colleagues
• 2-3 years experience in a retail environment.
• 1-2 years formal education and/or training in accounting, finance and/or business administration program is an asset.
• Knowledge and/or experience in Human Resources/Labour Relations is an asset
• Familiarity with company systems would be an asset.
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular basis.
• A demonstrated team player committed to contributing to the team results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational abilities-able to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced sometimes-unpredictable environment;
• Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel) is an asset
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23