OverviewLipson Lloyd Jones – London CONSTRUCTION – LEGAL EXECUTIVE – IN HOUSE Contract in Surrey, BC
Lipson Lloyd Jones – London
Branch Surrey BC CA
CONSTRUCTION – LEGAL EXECUTIVE – IN HOUSE
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Strong organisational, planning and project management skills….
A highly respected and successful professional services organisation in the construction sector seeks to recruit a NQ/ legal executive with a construction background to handle a commercial contracts workload on a FTC basis
The post holder will be expected to handle the following : –
- Assisting the Legal team with drafting and negotiating client matters including contracts, master service agreements, NDAs, collateral warranties, novation agreements etc…
- Conducting reviews of appointment documentation from a risk management and professional indemnity insurance perspective
- Providing assistance to the Company Secretary on corporate matters
- Assistance with contentious matters e.g. creating bundles of documents, retrieving files, co-ordinating with business colleagues to locate documents, first level review of documents.
- Legal Research for the Legal team on a variety of queries and matters.
- General administrative assistance.
Applicants must have a law degree (2:1 minimum) or non-law degree followed by Legal Executive qualification.
Previous experience in the construction industry is essential with Experience of architects appointments preferable or consultancy contracts essential.
- Strong personal communication skills, including oral/written communication, capable of dealing with wide range of people.
- Good team player, flexible and co-operative, a “can do” mentality
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We aim to respond to all applications within two working days. If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17