OverviewLinamar Corp Product Safety Trainer (SJ Guelph) Full Time in Guelph, ON
Branch Guelph ON CA
Product Safety Trainer (SJ Guelph)
Product Safety Trainer. Assist customers with issues relating to the use of aerial platforms, telehandlers and Product Safety….
Product Safety Trainer
• A minimum completion of secondary school level education or equivalent.
• Industry related experience of at least three years.
• Valid training as an aerial work platform operator.
• Ability to write training program outlines and lesson plans and write reminders, short notes and e-mail messages to co-workers, colleagues and students.
• Ability to discuss instructional approaches and strategies with co-workers, colleagues and supervisors.
• Ability to determine sequence of learning activities and teaching methods. Assess appropriateness and effectiveness of instructional resources and learning materials.
• Possess knowledge on testing, rating scales and other instruments to measure trainee’s abilities and knowledge. Monitor and adjust training program and department budgets as needed. Calculate expense claim amounts for travel and training program supplies as required.
• Ability to work with administrative staff to establish training dates, times and locations and finalize trainee registrations.
• Ability to use computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Remain knowledgeable in areas of expertise and responsible for setting own learning goals. Learn on the job through daily discussions with co-workers and trainees and by reading professional and trade magazines.
• Train operators in proper use of aerial work platforms and telehandlers.
• Train instructors to train others in the proper use of aerial platforms and telehandlers.
• Maintain AWPT, AEM and Skyjack training programs.
• Marketing of training programs.
• Attend safety related shows, conferences and standards committee meetings.
• Assist customers with issues relating to the use of aerial platforms, telehandlers and Product Safety.
• Be a first point of contact within Skyjack for incident reporting.
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
Full Time Salary
Percentage of Travel Required
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Guelph, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-05