OverviewLinamar Corp Level 3 – Maintenance Fully Skilled (Straight Afternoons) Full Time in Guelph, ON
Branch Guelph ON CA
Level 3 – Maintenance Fully Skilled (Straight Afternoons)
Fully skilled in one or more trades (CET or industrial electrician). Level 3 – Maintenance Fully Skilled (CofQ Ticketed). A High School diploma or equivalent….
Level 3 –
Maintenance Fully Skilled (CofQ Ticketed)
• A High School diploma or equivalent.
• Certificate of qualifications or certificate in a related field or equivalent working experience (millwright preferred).
• Basic welding skill for millwright
• Taken specific courses and knowledgeable in different controllers (i.e. Fanuc, Siemens).
• Two or more years of experience.
• Fully capable of level “1” and “2” maintenance requirements.
• Fully skilled in one or more trades (CET or industrial electrician).
• Advanced knowledge in troubleshooting servo motors, drivers, encoders, etc.
• Able to read and understand all codes and regulations (Health and Safety, Electrical).Interpret and review schematic drawings of mechanical, structural, pneumatic and hydraulic systems to understand their operation and identify malfunctions.
• Able to use specialized measuring tools such as vernier calipers, micrometers, angle finders, feeler gauges and dial indicators.
• Able to evaluate condition of parts and equipment. Assess feasibility of designs for small modifications to equipment and machinery, sometimes in collaboration with co-workers and supervisors.
• Able to discuss work orders, equipment malfunctions and job task coordination with co-workers. Inform supervisors about work progress and seek guidance and approvals from them. Teach practices and procedures to co-workers, apprentices and clients.
• Able to perform tasks independently under general direction. Also form teams with co-workers when necessary to install and overhaul larger pieces of equipment and complete industrial systems. Supervise and train apprentices and maintenance labourers.
• Possess knowledge on how to use computer-assisted design, manufacturing and machining, such as AutoCAD to make small adjustments to scale drawings to reflect modifications to tools and equipment components.
• Maintain continuous learning by reading manuals and bulletins to stay up-to-date with new developments. Attend training workshops on new equipment and safety procedures as required.
• Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs.
• Install new equipment using outside services if required.
• Maintain the equipment and facility through preventive/predictive maintenance program.
• Consults the work orders and personal log book for jobs to be done.
• Understand the amount of time that particular jobs require.
• Give leadership in troubleshooting and repair using the most expedient and thorough methods.
• Let appropriate people know of deficiency of stock parts.
• Keep equipment and facility in working condition for maximum uptime.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.
Full Time Hourly
Percentage of Travel Required
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Guelph, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-22