OverviewLinamar Corp Clerk – Quality Contract in Guelph, ON
Branch Guelph ON CA
Clerk – Quality
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act….
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
• Understanding of Statistical Process Control. Must be able to read blueprints and interpret engineering drawings. Ability to read and understand company procedure manuals and control plans. Basic math skills.
• Ability to prepare quality reports to conclude whether products are in conformance with company and government regulations
• Keen attention to detail to proof read reports.
• Ability to resolve conflicts and determine reasons for errors in products. Use technical skills and knowledge to identify cause of problem
• Possess strong communication skills to interact with supervisor to co-ordinate work and exchange information during quality meetings. Interact with operators to monitor progress and correct work that does not meet quality standards.
• Ability to work independently, coordinating work with work of others (i.e. operators, supervisors) as needed.
• Trained internal TS 16949 auditor and understands automotive core tools. Excellent computer skills in Windows, MS Office, Access, Outlook or similar programs. Use computer applications to monitor quality.
• Maintain continuous learning in order to keep up with new developments in field.
• Maintain Quality documentation including SPC charts, and files.
• Track and ensure completion of quality system audits, LPA, training records, and reports.
• Data entry, review charts and graphs for accuracy. Enter Fast Response, SPC, scrap and IFS data as needed.
• Update and maintain quality procedures and instruction when required.
• Maintain and track corrective action reports, Ford Q1 and GM QSB requirements.
• Monitor internal audit and LPA corrective actions for closure.
• Produce and post regularly scheduled departmental reports.
• Coordinate Archive/Record Retention System.
• Any other duties assigned by Quality Manager, Supervisor or designate
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.
Percentage of Travel Required 0%
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Guelph, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18