OverviewLimen Masonry 2013 Ltd. Project Co-Ordinator, Construction Full Time in Coquitlam, BC
Limen Masonry 2013 Ltd.
Branch Coquitlam BC CA
Project Co-Ordinator, Construction
3+ years Construction experience. Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates, Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor…
Salary: $85,000 annually 40 Hours a week
Education: Completion of High School and College/University Diploma
Three to less then five years
Job Location: Lower Mainland, BC
Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates, Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress. Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to procedures for quality control. Select trade subcontractors and coordinate their activities, oversee analysis of data and information. Plan and manage budgets, Direct the purchase of building materials, prepare reports.
Reading text, Numeracy, Writing, Communication, Working with others, Problem Solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing.
- 3+ years Construction experience
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written in English
- Proven ability to work effectively and independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Willingness to travel when required
- Strong backround in construction
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Coquitlam, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-06-27