OverviewLifemark Nursing Opportunity (RN & RPN) – Toronto and GTA, On. (Casual) Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Nursing Opportunity (RN & RPN) – Toronto and GTA, On. (Casual)
Liability Insurance or willingness to get liability insurance with the RNAO/RPNAO is required. As a member of the Lifemark Employer Services Team, your…
Lifemark is hiring casual RN’s and RPN’s to join our roster of Nurses for current and future opportunities in Toronto and the GTA!
Hours: Sporadic Based on client demand
As a casual Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) and a key member of our preventative health practice, you will assist with the delivery of employer health events such as flu clinics, biometric testing, or pre-employment nurse assessments.
– Registered & in good standing, or be eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse, with the College of Nurses of Ontario
– Diploma in Nursing, Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, or the equivalent
– Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) or CPR certification
– Liability Insurance or willingness to get liability insurance with the RNAO/RPNAO is required
As a member of the Lifemark Employer Services Team, your responsibilities may include:
Biometric Screening and Flu Clinics
– Picking up and returning supplies and vaccine from a nearby Lifemark location, maintaining the cold chain for vaccines
– Delivering the flu vaccine and accurately completing the appropriate Ministry forms
– Screening clients for blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, etc.
– Health teaching based on the results of the screening
Nurse Pre-employment Assessments
– Head to Toe Nurse Assessment
– Providing CXR requisitions where required
– Ancillary testing (audiometric, vision, spirometry) testing
Apply today! Visit us at www.lifemark.ca for more information.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-14