OverviewLevi Strauss LEVI’S® SALES & MERCHANDISING SUPERVISORS (FULL TIME & PART TIME) Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
LEVI’S® SALES & MERCHANDISING SUPERVISORS (FULL TIME & PART TIME)
Assists in the training and retention of a store staff that model Levi Strauss & Company selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales…
The purpose of this position is to support Store Management in attaining Levi’s® Store Iconic status by contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer satisfaction and financial growth.
The Supervisor is responsible for Stylist duties as well as assuming responsibility for the store in the absence of a manager. The Supervisor relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Contributes to stores financial growth through driving sales, managing expenses and implementing plans for increased profitability.
- Is accountable for ensuring all operational standards are achieved. Assists in the training and retention of a store staff that model Levi Strauss & Company selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals.
- Executes flawless store visual presentation by maintaining visual and store housekeeping standards.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year of retail management experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
LS&CO Rewards: Levi Strauss & Co. offers a total compensation package that includes a competitive salary and a wide array of benefits.
How to apply: For immediate consideration, email your resume to: [email protected]
Levi Strauss & Co. is an EEO employer, strongly committed to a diverse workforce.
Levi Strauss & Co. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise the Recruiter if you require accommodation during the recruitment process. Informing the Company that you require an accommodation will not impact the selection process in any way, either favorably or negatively.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-19