OverviewLevert Group Senior Project Engineer Temporary in Argentia, NL
Branch Argentia NL CA
Senior Project Engineer
Coordinate with Project stakeholders as required to ensure successful Project execution. Support the Project Team through coordinating with Project Contractors…
Levert Group is currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer. This position is responsible for identifying, managing, and executing the various project phases. It is also responsible for coordinating with Contractors and the Project Team in support of all Engineering and construction responsibilities.
This is a contingent opportunity for one year with possibility of extension. This is an office-based position that may require occasional travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize and apply the Project Delivery Model process.
- Coordinate the activities of the CGS engineering team during the various engineering phases.
- Liaise with the Engineering Contractor and report on status of design deliverables in relation to established key performance indicators.
- Ensure that Design Deliverables for the CGS are adequately reviewed by the Project Engineering Team in a timely manner.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing key project variables related to CGS design, Follow on Engineering, and functionality of the CGS and as it progresses through the respective construction phases.
- Coordinate with Project stakeholders as required to ensure successful Project execution.
- Support the Project Team through coordinating with Project Contractors ensuring timely and effective communication on CGS design and CGS interface with other Project systems.
- Participate in CGS constructability review meetings.
- Prepare and contribute to presentation materials to illustrate and communicate progress and results for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to weekly progress reports for and monthly reporting to Management, Partner(s), and Regulatory Authorities.
- Minimum 10 years’ of leadership experience in the design and engineering of offshore structures, particularly concrete gravity structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrable knowledge of offshore oil & gas structures (Wellhead Platform facilities), including operations, and familiar with all aspects of multi-disciplined projects involving engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning requirements.
- Proven track record in engineering management and supervising an engineering team.
- Experience working within a Client’s team and integrating with the Engineering Contractor.
- Good practical experience and knowledge of civil and mechanical construction practices and an understanding of the interaction of project drivers, specifically technical, economical, schedule and commercial.
- Knowledge and understanding of C-NLOPB regulatory requirements and relevant codes and standards.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Specific engineering knowledge of project design, techniques and engineering stages for the construction of a Concrete Gravity Structure.
- Experience working with a large Engineering Contractor.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Argentia, NL, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-11