OverviewLegal Assistant in Regina, SK
Employment Network Canada Inc.
Branch Regina SK CA
In this role, you will: – Maintain strong working relationships with paralegals and lawyers. – Monitor paper flow and ensure proper handling and processing of…
We are currently hiring a professional Legal Assistant for our client, a reputable and prestigious legal firm.
The Legal Assistant is responsible for day-to-day administrative tasks. In this role, you will:
– Maintain strong working relationships with paralegals and lawyers.
– Monitor paper flow and ensure proper handling and processing of all documents.
– Maintain and coordinate lawyers schedule.
– Prepare various correspondence – court documents, file notes, letters to clients etc.
– Provide dictation support.
– Complete general office duties, filing and photocopying.
– Represent the firm in a professional manner; maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
– Professional and trustworthy.
– Motivated; able to work and thrive in a fast paced and often pressured work environment.
– High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
– Courteous to clients and able to exercise independent judgement when necessary.
– Able to work independently; self-starter with a sense of accountability.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Experience in family and criminal law litigation matters is an asset.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13