OverviewLedcor Project Coordinator – Outside Plant Maintenance Full Time in Port Coquitlam, BC
Branch Port Coquitlam BC CA
Project Coordinator – Outside Plant Maintenance
Port Coquitlam, BC
We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair. Full Time Regular….
Full Time Regular
You are a Project Coordinator with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. You provide technical and/or management support, as well as assist operations staff in a fast cycle project environment. You take pride in helping to ensure projects are completed on time, and within budget.
Join our Technical Services team in Port Coquitlam today.
- Supports multiple maintenance projects simultaneously maintaining the Network/Activity Logs in Track Via
- Receives and actions work packages received from our client
- Coordinates subcontractors and internal operations teams managing capacity and scheduling
- Reviews and codes Subcontractor invoices
- Plans and leads project update meetings
- Prepares and manages PO’s
- Performs other related duties as required
- 2 to 5 years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Completed post-secondary education in Telecom, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Experience supporting high volume fast cycle projects and maintenance programs is an asset
- Working knowledge of current telecom or construction practices and methodology
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders and interpret stakeholder needs
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05