Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-04-04
Laura Melanie Lyne Service Coordinator Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Laura Melanie Lyne
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Assists management by installing marketing signage throughout store, read Email and takes action. Places a sense of urgency in executing administrative…
The Laura Canada Service Coordinator assists with the management of merchandise in every way, including receiving, visual merchandising, window display, markdowns, cash desk and preparing outgoing merchandise. Provides exemplary service to all customers.
- Provides exemplary customer service at cash desk (stop, drop and serve when a client needs assistance, manage line-up, acknowledge clients in line, fold and handle merchandise with care, thank the client, walk around counter to hand the purchase to client).
- Captures all relevant customer information including emails and enter them into the CRM (Customer Relations Management) system.
- Promotes effectively the loyalty program to all customers.
- Promotes and executes Customers Orders.
- Handles customer issues/questions related to returns, customer orders or exchanges in a professional and positive manner.
- Unpacks and accurately verifies all incoming merchandise, steaming where necessary and removing excess tags in a timely manner.
- Places goods on sales floor in accordance with visual merchandising directives.
- Assists management by changing product placement within store to ensure color and product stories are coherent, especially as new goods are received regularly and older goods are sold.
- Completes markdowns and prepares outgoing merchandise quickly and accurately.
- Assists management by installing marketing signage throughout store, read Email and takes action.
- Dresses window mannequins adhering to visual standards, including any mandatory directives that may be issued.
- Is responsible in maintaining the cash desk clean and organized.
- Executes all P.O.S. procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. refunds, transfers, customer orders, etc.).
- Controls all cash handling and adheres to LP policies and procedures (i.e. float counts, deposits, etc.).
- Places a sense of urgency in executing administrative requirements as directed (i.e. extracting communications received via email, customer orders, supply orders, etc.).
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- Sense of urgency
- Basic computer skills
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
- Positive attitude and confident
- English and/or French as required