OverviewLalli Development (2011) Ltd. Carpenter Full Time in Richmond, BC
Lalli Development (2011) Ltd.
Branch Richmond BC CA
Supervise apprentices and other construction workers. Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools….
Lalli Development Ltd is a construction & land development company located at 6660 no6 Road Richmond, BC V6W 1C8. We are looking for 2 Carpenters to join our company on a full-time basis. As a Carpenter your duties will be as follows:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Successful candidates should have completed Secondary Education and 2-3 years of experience. This is a full time position.
Wages – $ 26-$30/hr
Work Location: Various locations within Lower Mainland
If interested please apply by email at [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25