OverviewLac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services Maintenance Support Worker Part Time in La Ronge, SK
Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services
Branch La Ronge SK CA
Maintenance Support Worker
La Ronge, SK
Prepare cost estimates & material lists for repairs, maintenance projects and order appropriate supplies; The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services is now…
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Health Services is now inviting applications for a 1 Permanent Part Time Maintenance Support Worker to work 18.75 hours per week under the supervision of the Operations & Maintenance Officer for the community of La Ronge as well as outlying LLRIB Health Service Clinics. The ideal candidate should possess the skills & knowledge to perform the following tasks:
- Organize and perform day-to-day maintenance of buildings and grounds;
- Prepare cost estimates & material lists for repairs, maintenance projects and order appropriate supplies;
- Prepare written reports as required;
- Make a schedule of the jobs to be carried out and ensure the schedule is adhered to routine and preventative maintenance;
- Able to travel to outlying LLRIB communities.
- Fireman?s Certified in boiler operations is an assest; Must have knowledge in furnace repair and maintenance;
- Knowledge in the repair of small appliances;
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical;
- Carpentry and painting.
- Must have Valid Class 5 Driver’s License;
- First Aid/CPR Certification is an asset;
- Security Clearance: Criminal Records Check, Child Abuse Records Check and Driver?s Abstract required upon hire.
Benefits: LLRIBHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions,
Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: La Ronge, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23