OverviewKryton Canada Corporation Office Custodian Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Kryton Canada Corporation
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Knowledge in cleaning facilities and offices. Cleaning offices, meeting rooms, wash rooms and other facilities in the company on a daily basis….
PT OFFICE CUSTODIAN
A Part Time, Contractual position, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, The PT Office Custodian will support the Operations Department in taking care of the cleanliness and hygiene of the Company. Candidate must be free to work an early AM shift, 7:00 – 11:00am, Mondays to Fridays, however special tasks may require longer hours which will be arranged in advance.
As a PT Office Custodian you will be required to perform the following duties (but not limited to) :
- Cleaning offices, meeting rooms, wash rooms and other facilities in the company on a daily basis
- Mopping and waxing of floor areas
- Vacuuming of all carpeted areas
- Replenish supplies when emptied — toilet papers, paper towels, hand soap dispenser in both washroom and kitchen areas
- Report minor maintenance issues for repairs
Our ideal candidate is a person must be a team player with good attendance. Honest, flexible and trustworthy.
Specific requirements include:
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: At least 2 – 3 years experience as a Custodian, General Cleaner and/or Janitor
Traits we are looking for:
A keen eye for detail
Availability in the AM
Clean Criminal Record
Skills you must have:
Ability to work unsupervised yet can be a good team player
Good oral communication skills
Knowledge in cleaning facilities and offices
Able to handle at up to 23kg (50lbs)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities : repetitive tasks, bending, kneeling, crouching and handling heavy loads
If you are driven to succeed, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] , citing PT Office Custodian role in your subject line. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24