OverviewKOCH FERTILIZER CANADA, ULC Production Analyst Full Time in Brandon, MB
KOCH FERTILIZER CANADA, ULC
Branch Brandon MB CA
Develop a production history database to track reconciled production values and monthly adjustments. Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and…
GROW YOUR FUTURE WITH KOCH FERTILIZER CANADA, ULC!
Great Compensation Package!
Supportive Work Environment!
Greater Opportunities for Growth!
Based in Brandon, Manitoba, Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC’s operations have been producing agricultural fertilizer products since 1967. We synthesize and blend nitrogen, phosphate, and sulfur products with ammonia, which we market primarily in the prairie provinces of Canada and the northern United States. Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, we employ approximately 300 dedicated team members. At KFCU, our fundamental commitment to safety, health, and environmental stewardship drives all of our processes.
A subsidiary of Koch Industries Inc., one of the world’s largest private companies, Koch Fertilizer’s global operations leverage Market-Based Management® to create long-term value for customers and society. By focusing on long-term value creation, we promote a challenging and rewarding environment for our professional and highly respected employees.
Koch Fertilizer Canada is looking for an energetic, highly organized individual to join the Production team. This individual will provide prompt, professional and high quality support to allow the organization to create value. This role offers a fast-paced working environment, and opportunities for career development within our growing organization!
Develop and maintain production schedules for Production Operators following protocol defined in the collective agreement (CA) -approximately 200 employees
Work with the Reliability Centre Supervisors and Shift Supervisors to review crew manpower levels in order to eliminate unnecessary overtime; maintain a relevant record of operator qualifications and recognize training deficiencies
Consistently apply scheduling language defined in the CA; identify where clarity is required in CBA language in preparation for subsequent CA negotiations
Work with Human Resources and Information Systems departments to develop and strengthen the training database for Operations teams
Complete mandatory Statistics Canada surveys by accumulating, calculating and submitting data requested as per reporting requirements; provide follow up directly with Stats Canada as required
Develop and maintain a production history database and complete monthly production reports and reconciliation
Track and reconcile production values by collecting, organizing and interpreting production data
Submit daily and monthly production reporting to Accounting and Trade departments
Develop a production history database to track reconciled production values and monthly adjustments
Develop and maintain production, sales and inventory forecast, as well as short and long term production schedules
Coordinate with corporate Accounting and Trade departments the recognition of inventory gains/losses, product returns, product loss, etc. and apply the direction received on how to report variances
Act as the point of contact for the annual physical inventory observation at the plant
Coordinate site tours for observation, and work with audit representatives on determining audited values; handle all follow up communication with corporate Accounting; communicate continuous improvements to encourage successful results going forward
Work directly with DCS Manager and Process Engineers on DPR data improvements and edits
Act as the point of contact for the Managing Director and associates for specific product production inquiries; develop reporting tools for product historical data
The successful candidate must have
a passion for the industry and will report to the Production Manager.
The qualifications you have include:
- At least three (3) years of experience in a scheduling, analyst, or accounting position handling inventory balances and reconciliation, or a related role
- Two (2) year diploma in accounting, business or a related field or a suitable combination of relevant training and experience; Bachelor’s Degree in accounting , business or a related field is preferred
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and interpret abstract and concrete variables
- Proficiency using administrative tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, managing files and records, preparing reports, and basic diary/minutes management
- Ability to interpret and analyze general business periodicals and technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Proven organizational and time management skills, detail-oriented, high level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Experience using Kronos or a similar digital time keeping system is preferred
- Experience working in an industrial unionized environment is considered an asset
The work environment you’ll be entering requires and includes:
Ability to work in an industrial manufacturing environment
Availability for flexible hours based on job requirements
Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
Ability to sit, stand, kneel as necessary
Ability to wear a gas mask-type respirator and PPE
Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC Offers
a full extended benefits package including health and dental coverage, pension and subsidized investment options, as well as nationally-competitive wages and performance-based bonuses in an environment that is committed to success!
KOCH FERTILIZER CANADA, ULC
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brandon, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18