OverviewKnowledge Providers CRM & Nurturing Coordinator Temporary in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
CRM & Nurturing Coordinator
In a number of industries and verticals, including, Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, Banking and Services….
KPI is seeking an energetic, intelligent and passionate individual to join our Marketing Department. Working under the Marketing Manager the candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Working towards an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (Preferably commerce)
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to maintain and update a CRM database
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to research opportunities
- Experience in problem solving
- Active in Social Media channels
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at once
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook) skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
- Update and maintain the company CRM database
- Help nurture opportunities
- Help support sales staff
- Prepare CRM reports
- Research databases and help increase prospect reach
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more…
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
KPI is a leading consulting firm, specializing in Business Intelligence (BI), Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Data Warehousing. We are a PREMIER IBM Business Partner with over 30 years of industry experience.
KPI provides professional implementation and consulting services to companies Across Canada:
- To the Private and Public Sectors
- In a number of industries and verticals, including, Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, Banking and Services.
- We deal with mid-market accounts as well as fortune 500
- We provide our customers with Knowledge and Insight into their business in order to improve their performance and enterprise decision-making ability with tools and technology from IBM and expertise provided by KPI consultants in all the following areas:
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Planning (budgeting, forecasting, and planning)
- Strategic Planning with Scorecarding with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Performance Management
- Data Warehousing
- Reporting and Analysis
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for you achievements?
If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI for your career
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24