OverviewKit and Ace Creative Leadership Coordinator Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Kit and Ace
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Creative Leadership Coordinator
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel. Prepare supplies, facilitator materials and participant information packages for each workshop….
Kit and Ace designs contemporary luxury apparel, accessories and lifestyle products for men and women. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have stores across North America and are opening locations internationally in 2015. Change is constant around here. We will always be innovating. Our studios will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be making spaceships.
We are in constant pursuit of the newest systems, fabrics and tools to create the best in Technical Luxury™ apparel. We believe in improving the perfect. Our speciality is luxury fabrics with technical properties that allow for easier care, greater comfort and increased functionality.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and of paramount importance. It is founded on integrity, frank conversations, accountability, transparency, and continuous development.
We are committed to integrity, and to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just perfect t-shirts – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we’ve got big, global plans.
As the Creative Leadership Coordinator , you are responsible for the overall logistics, scheduling, and workshop preparation as well as the day-to-day coordination of our Creative Leadership development programs. You will create and maintain an enrollment tracking system, be responsible for organizing and executing any logistical requirements pre and post workshop and work with the Creative Leadership team on any program coordination and preparation required for our programs.
- Develop and maintain an online tracking system to track employee attendance, enrollment and progress in Creative Leadership programs
- Communicate with managers and department heads to coordinate which employees should attend which workshops
- Take charge of e-communications for Creative Leadership: sending out workshop invitations, follow up reminders, feedback surveys, etc.
- Make any necessary venue and catering arrangements
- Prepare supplies, facilitator materials and participant information packages for each workshop
- Ensure day of workshop venue set up and materials delivery
- Send out follow up communication to participants including feedback surveys and next steps
- Develop and maintain a calendar system to track all Creative Leadership curricula and programs
- Continually update company databases based on employee status of employment and enrollment
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies for Creative Leadership
- Work closely with partner program developer (i.e. Emergenetics) to track and create individual profiles, group reports, and to update participation lists
- Communicate concisely with other departments to share Creative Leadership information
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 1-3 years working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about being part of a (state of the art) employee development program
- Maintain a broad oversight on all present and future programs in the Creative Leadership department
- Ability to confidently communicate verbally and orally with internal and external partners
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel. Knowledge of project management tools an asset
- Experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growth and dynamic working environment
- Strong customer service orientation and demeanor
- Ability to adapt and be very flexible with tasks and daily schedule: be willing to adjust and change plans with little notice
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail-oriented while proactive and keeping sight of the big picture
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Administration and reception experience
- Managing calendars and schedules for multiple people at once
- Event coordination experience an asset
Reports to: Head of Creative Leadership
Working Team: Creative Leadership Team
Works Closely with: All departments
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24