OverviewKeurig Canada Intern, Trade marketing Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Intern, Trade marketing
Coordinate the presence of our teams during trade shows and corporate events; We are currently looking for an Intern, Trade Marketing….
We are currently looking for an Intern, Trade Marketing. This person will support the trade marketing team in the development and execution of various promotional programs and activities, in order to support the retail sales in the Canadian market. He/she will develop and maintain communications between the various internal departments including the sales and marketing teams. He/she will report to the Trade Marketing Manager.
This is a temporary position for a period of four months, with the possibility of renewal or permanency.
- Participate in the development of trade promotional programs aligned the company’s strategic orientations;
- Coordinate the presence of our teams during trade shows and corporate events;
- Ensure management and production of commercial publications and flyer ads;
- Act as liaison and ensure communication between the sales, marketing, sales services and productions teams for the various programs/activities;
- Analyze all programs to ensure a positive ROI;
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the trade marketing team in meeting the established objectives.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-04-06