OverviewKal Tire Sales and Service (Temporary – Winter Rush) (2224) Temporary in Whitby, ON
Branch Whitby ON CA
Sales and Service (Temporary – Winter Rush) (2224)
This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installing repaired or replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies…
With winter right around the corner, Kal Tire is looking for hard working, motivated individuals to join our team for our busiest season. These temporary terms would begin immediately and end in December (approximately). Opportunity for permanent employment may be considered.
Our company is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. We are looking for relentless problem solvers who not only have strong technical skills, but who are also good communicators and thrive in the service industry.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- You continually strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client’s expectations.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- Perform tire removal/installation/repair service safely for all passenger and light truck vehicles. This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installing repaired or replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies according to procedure. This also includes diagnosing injuries, evaluating repairability, and choosing and carrying out proper repair methods.
- Assist and perform mechanical inspections and service including complete understanding and use of work order inspection procedures and tools, basic understanding and use of alignment machine, flush machines, oil lube and filter service as trained using the Kal Tire Mechanical Fundamentals training, and successful sign off by journeyman technician.
- Contribute to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety and environmental policies and rules and by taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection.
- Possess valid Driver’s Licence.
- Grade 12 or GED.
- Contribute to an upbeat atmosphere in the workplace by supporting and providing assistance to other team members.
- You have excellent communication skills, a mechanical aptitude and detail oriented..
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
- Tuition Reimbursement – We designed this program to help support students through their post-secondary education. For more information visit kaltire.com/careers/tuitionreimbursement.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in the Sales and Service (Temporary – Winter Rush) opportunity. Interested applicants are requested to submit their resume to [email protected] indicating Sales and Service (Temporary – Winter Rush) and Job ID #2224 in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
Apply now Contact Information: 1290 Hopkins Street, Whitby, Ontario
Phone: (905) 668-1420
Fax: (905) 668-3215
Posting Opens: August 13, 2015 Posting Deadline: September 13, 2015
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Whitby, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18