OverviewJohnson Service Group QA Technician Contract in Mississauga, ON
Johnson Service Group
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Must be able to compile quality assurance documentation for customer submittal. Must be able to incorporate customer requirements into the company quality…
JSG is currently seeking a QA Technician in the Nuclear Industry to support a client in the Mississauga area for a 2-3 month contract position.
Main Responsibilities may include a combination of :
– Must be able to review and interpret customer order for quality requirements.
– Must be able to translate original project quality requirements for inspection, testing and evaluation to ensure contractual compliance.
– Must be able to monitor quality performance of assigned products from manufacturing through final shipment. Advises engineering and manufacturing personnel on quality compliance.
– Must be able to review certifications and reports of non-compliance to identify product and material deficiencies.
– Must be able to determine conformance to applicable standards and codes.
– Must be able to compile quality assurance documentation for customer submittal
– Must be able to incorporate customer requirements into the company quality assurance system.
– Must be able to coordinate customer inspections with company manufacturing personnel.
– Must be able to review and evaluate work repair instructions for quality requirements; determine the need for changes to instructions to meet requirements.
– Must be able to analyze company quality assurance programs and suggest possible improvements.
– Must be computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
– Must have good inter-personal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
– Must have excellent organizational and negotiation skills
– Must be detail oriented
– Must be creative thinking/problem solving skills
– Must be able to adhere to international business protocol (etiquette, time differences, etc.)
– Must have knowledge of manufacturing processes, machining, welding, shop tools, equipment and health/safety requirements, blue print reading
– Knowledge of industry standards as they relate to valves preferred.
– Must be familiar with inspection tools and techniques
– Knowledge of non-destructive testing, Inspection/Quality Control functions
– Knowledge of quality standards (ISO9001, ASME NQA-1, ANSI, and ASTM) preferred
– Knowledge of N285, Z299 standards
Education & Experience:
– Technical College Program; college level education
– 5+ years experience in related field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be eligible for work in Canada.
Interested individuals should send a resume to [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-19