OverviewJM Group Cyber Risk Management Service Consultant Contract in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Cyber Risk Management Service Consultant
Development of baseline controls to support FCC’s information classification schema & technology environment, including a documented outline of responsibilities…
Requires a thorough knowledge and experience with:
- security risk management process
- cloud deployment models and cloud security responsibilities
- security categorization
- information classification baseline security controls using industry best practices (For example, NIST 800-53, SANs Top 10, ISO 27001:2013, etc.)
- vendor security assessments and contract reviews, including experience with review of Security Organization Control reports (SOC)
- cyber security frameworks
- Excellent consulting, facilitation, verbal, written and listening skills are required. The ability to work effectively and communicate with internal and external contacts at all levels is required.
Knowledge is generally acquired by having completed an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, 4 to 6 years of related experience, and at least 7 years of related security work, or an equivalent combination or education and experience.
Onsite requirements: Resource is required to be on-site
Brief outline of the work the person will be required to do:
Shown below are some examples of what is included in position responsibilities:
- Development of baseline controls to support FCC’s information classification schema & technology environment, including a documented outline of responsibilities for specific product teams within IT.
- Updating FCC’s vendor security assessment process for new products and annual reviews.
- Review of vendor security environments for new products
- Review of FCC’s cyber security framework
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-07-27