OverviewJLL Canada Facility Coordinator Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Assist Regional Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the regional facilities team’s goals and objectives….
Provide administrative support to the Facility Management Team Manager of Facilities and Administration including, but not limited to correspondence, budget analysis, records inventory, and monitoring and arranging meetings. Prepare various reporting. Process invoices for payment. Review various reports for accuracy. Update databases. Support Schedule agency coverage for work order dispatch as necessary. Maintain employee time cards and attendance records as needed. Coordinate special projects as needed.
- Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
- Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests
- Assist Regional Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the regional facilities team’s goals and objectives
- Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested.
- Properly & effectively administer and maintain all security systems
- Manage & maintain small facility management tasks as assigned office storage areas including undeveloped office space used as temporary storage & transitional space
- Coordinate special events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed.
- Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
- Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
- Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
- Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues
- Help support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings
- Assist management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary
- Support requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations and Financial audits
- Coordinate & manage facility maintenance and repair services with building/property management company or third party service providers/vendors
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
- Resolve problems associated with all building services including but not limited to: janitorial, food services, coffee services, parking, vending, security/accessbadging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment
- Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience required in a corporate environment or as a third party service provider
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Comfortable using technology and can quickly adapt to a wide variety of software applications and uses of technology.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation) and verbal communications skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to quickly learn how to use any Company required software may be required
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.joneslanglasalle.ca/canada/en-ca/careers to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 50479BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24